Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Deathwing

So tomorrow is Thursday, the game night for the local GW and my fiance has work till 8 so I'm going to take my dark angels down for a change and see how they fair. I don't expect to win anything, but it would be nice. Here's the planned list:



Belial - 130
 Lightning Claws

Dreadnought -125pts
 - Autocannon

Deathwing - 215pts
 3 lightning claws
 2 TH/SS
 apothecary and standard 55pts

Ravenwing Bikes - 120pts
 - melta bombs 5pts

Tactical squad - 165pts
 - missile launcher 10pts

tactical squad -165pts
 - missile launcher 10pts

1000pts

 The game plan is to setup my two tac squads parallel to each other to lay down some good fire with the dreadnought between them. Scout the ravenwing squad up whichever side has better cover and then bring in the pain with belials termi squad. the banner and apothecary mean I'm getting FNP and extra attacks. The unit is DEADLY and will most likely draw attention, if there's a vehicle close by ill get my bikes stuck in on turn 1 and hope for a wreck or weapon destroy while my ranged elements prioritize anything that could rain down fire on the termi's. All goes well i should be able to just start clearing the field from left to right once those termi's arrive. The plan starts to get ugly if i don't get the termi's because my bikes T homer is what i need to ensure they get where i need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment