Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wargamming slump

So I havent posted anything for a while. Mainly because i haven't done anything for a while. My LOTR starter arrived yesterday which I was glad to rip into. Unfortunately I mean that literally,  I allready have torn one of the pages from the rulebook accidently >.>

I found after going to a mates place that he had a shoebox full of LOTR stuff someone had given him, so after squandering through i found another 24 goblins for my force and the goblin king. Im still going to buy the paint set and a goblin shaman  to add but so far im happy at about 415pts.

Other then that its been pretty busy at home and at work and as such i haven't gotten anything done. There is a light at the end of this tunnel though! in 2 weeks time me and 5 or 6 mates will be having a huge warhammer weekend in a shed for my bucks party. Needless to say im not sad enough to just be standing around a table for the party, but lets leave that off the interwebz, hey :)

The runners are
Stewnor - Space wolves/Daemons
Dustbag- Eldar/Grey Knights
Ramsay - Space Marines
Christafairy - Necrons
Aretokas - whatever he borrows
and I'll be bringing the pain with my bugs and dark angels.

Ill get some piccies to put up here after then event to show ya'll what we played and such, I might even get time to put up some scenarios today.

No comments:

Post a Comment